Friday 22 July 2011

Ancestral Guardian

So I got this guy, cos I like the model and the background on the AG, I mean big angry statue, driven by souls of fallen comrades in battle now if that aint awesome!


Ancestral Guardian

I hope i am getting better at this whole picture thing, and he also has gotten his own micro art base.

Rating
Assembly: 2 Piece model simples
Painting: So many gems to paint... but otherwise quite straight forward
Rules: I like the Ancestral Guardian, even though for 3 points he is a bit border line. I dont think he works in all lists but he works well in my Hexeris list, which I play at tier 3 so they get advanced move, to give them a lot of mobility, there real weakness. I will also use him with Zaal, when I get him (anyone that doesnt is Crazy) I might put him in with Makeda as well, I shall see.
He is very good at killing things, and can protect my infantry with his defensive strike, forcing opponents to not attack or risk losing models in there turn. Also he can be a pain to get rid of, and putting bomb shelter on him allows me to maximize girded on my swordsmen, which is nice, and it means he will get souls too!

No comments:

Post a Comment