Friday 22 July 2011

Cyclops Shaman

So I've assembled and painted my first Skorne Warbeast, the Cyclops Shaman


Sorry for the bad lighting, I will sort this out in the future

Something of note, I am using Micro Art Studio bases for all Solos, Warbeasts and Warlocks to make them stand out more from the rank and file troopers 


Skorne Cyclops Shaman Rating:
Assembly : Easy
Painting: Ass all Privateer Press models: Very Fun and enjoyable
Rules: I really like the Shaman as he is a great support beast, and has got a ranged attack which is something rare in skorne

I hope u like my work, I am looking into uploading more stuff asap 


Greetz

PS: Please comment on my work etc, or if you have any better suggestions on taking pictures etc :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Skalldur,

    Looks good - if it weren't that dark, as you said. Consider using some photo editing software (Paint.NET is free and can do some, GIMP is kinda hard to grasp but can do a lot), or simply placing the model with some soft light source in front of it.

    Also, I guess you're using a phone based on the quality of the picture - anything is pretty much better than a phone for taking pictures ;)

    I share your thoughts on the Shaman - great looking model too! And, as far as I can tell, a good paintjob - I like that you accented the muscles with some darklining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool gotcha!

    Right my Hardware isnt great... but ill try some software and the light source!


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete